Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
3-Portfolio Case Term Paper Guidance This report must be a minimum of 12 to 15 d
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
3-Portfolio Case Term Paper Guidance
This report must be a minimum of 12 to 15 double-spaced MS Word formatted file plus exhibits, related documentation (e.g., tables, charts, reports, etc.), and at least four appropriate supporting references. It should include a cover sheet, abstract or executive summary of around two hundred (200) words, content, and reference page. The written 3-Portfolio Case Project Written Report will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
3-PORTFOLIO CASE WRITTEN PAPER OUTLINE
Table of Contents
Abstract or Executive Summary
Part I: Portfolio Construction and Management- Data Collection
State the objectives for the construction and management of each of the three (3) portfolios.
1. This includes your policy statement (why were certain stocks purchased), strategy, asset allocation, and industry analysis.
2. Implementation and application of specific and well-articulated portfolio management strategies; portfolio design, security selection criterion, initial and final Portfolio value.
3. Show a time series record including, price, value, cash, return, cumulative wealth, and profit and loss table with discussion.
Part II: 3-Portfolio Case Evaluation and Assessment
Data analysis and Critical Thinking for each of the three (3) portfolios
1. Compare P1 to P2 to P3. Which portfolio made the most profit or had the greatest losses?
2. Complete the following analyses of P1, P2, and P3.
A. Return of investment
B. Expected rate of return
D. Standard deviation
E. Risk return analysis
3. Compare the returns (or losses) of P1, P2, and P3 to:
A. The S & P 500
B. Dow Jones Industrial Averages
C. Russell 2000.
4. Use the Sharpe and Traynor formulas to evaluate P1, P2, and P3
Part III: Quantitative Analysis and Critical Thinking – Summarization
1. Accurate computation of statistics, use of quantitative methods, utilizing professional analyses and critical thinking; when comparing and contrasting the 3-portfolios.
A. Active versus passive portfolio management
B. Strategic versus tactical asset allocation
C. Observations of the 3-Portfolio Case Study
Reference Page: Include your research sources and significance of research information and data, use of APA citations and URL links
FINC 340 INVESTMENT
3-Portfolio Case Project Description
Note: 3-Portfolio Case Study Term Paper – Overall Evaluation
1. Organization, format, and presentation of paper including title page, executive summary, table of contents, introduction, body, etc. (Submitted on time?)
2. Writing, grammar, spelling & punctuation; methodology, explanation of all tables and figures Use of tables, figures and other graphics with labeling to summarize and support analysis, quality of charts & tables.
3. Logical and smooth flowing transitions and relationships among sections of the written report, with conclusions and recommendations
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note