Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Instructions Using real employment law csaes, you will have the opportunity to r
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Using real employment law csaes, you will have the opportunity to review and analyze a case and answer case study questions relevant to the case. I am looking for you to demonstrate both understanding of the facts, the issues, the law and how court applied the law/legal concepts to get to the result of the case.
Do your case analysis on ONE of the following: (page numbers are from the Walsh book, 6th edition)
Keller v. Miri Microsystems p. 42
EEOC v. Target Corp. case pg 132
Navarete v. Naperville Psychiatric Ventures p. 160
In your 4-6 page case analysis you need to include the following: Use the below headings as titles in your paper: • Introduction: Brief introduction to the case
• Synopsis: Synopsis of the facts, the issues, the law, and the result of the case. Be sure to include a synopsis of the relevant legal principals and how those led to the result in the case. Explain in your own words.
• Case Questions: Written explanation of your answer to the case questions at the end of each case.
• Agree or Disagree with Court’s Ruling: Explain whether you agree or disagree with the Court’s ruling. Explain why.
• Additional Thoughts: Any additional thoughts, questions, conclusions that you have considered.
• Conclusion/Impact on HR. Discuss how the issues and result of the case would impact your role as an HR manager and policies you would put in place to prevent similar problems.
Technical Requirements: • Template: Use the bolded and underlined headings listed above as headings.
• Follow APA guidelines. Please make sure to cite your sources.
• Spelling and grammar count so please take time to proofread and correct the case study. • The case analysis must be posted on Blackboard in .doc or .docx or pdf format under the Case Analysis assignment dropbox. No emailed assignments are accepted without prior instructor approval.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note