Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
It’s a case study using Harvard méthode of reporting, You are the senior marine
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
It’s a case study using Harvard méthode of reporting,
You are the senior marine engineer working for a ship and staff management company which manages the recruitment and staff development of ships officers.
Your current customer operates a fleet of 10 Panamax size container ships which are also currently fully staffed by your company. These vessels are around 4-5 years old and are all running using the latest specification of fuel oil.
The company is expecting to gain the contract to manage 5 new LNG carriers of around 150,000gt each. The vessels have the latest power plant with dual fuel capability and are currently being built in South Korea by the Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Co Ltd (DSME) to Lloyd’s Register rules.
To prepare for this opportunity, and to ensure that staff are flexible and able to serve across the different ships, the managing director is assessing the benefit of a significant staff development program which will be open to all the current staff serving on the container ships and prepare them to also work on the LNG vessels.
You have been set the task to:
Produce a comprehensive report for the managing director which advises him/her of the training that will be required by the current container vessel staff to enable them to be competent when serving on the new LNG vessels.
During discussions with the managing director, you note:
• Good staff development programs should be aimed at assisting the development of the company’s business, and also be of benefit to the individual.
• Your company expects to be responsible for the full technical management of the ships, which will be registered under the Flag of Bahamas.
• The report should include the importance of building upon the experience already gained by operational staff, as part of flag state requirements, and take into account the need to help staff understand the business and technical needs of their own company as well as being “customer focused”.
• You could start by thinking about the need for your company to build flexibility into their staffing pool by offering existing staff a training course to fully understand the “cryogenic” equipment and systems associated with the cargo on-board LNG ships.
• It could be that your company might think that officers should know about the wider LNG industry and the importance of the contribution that the ship’s staff make to the company’s business.
• You’ve checked your prior studies and can use the information about ships and regulatory qualifications required of staff from module 1, plus information about the science background of marine engineers and how this could be used to broaden the knowledge of the current marine engineers to become flexible enough to serve on the new ships.
• Learning from module 3 about ship design and different propulsion systems could also be considered when suggesting any training that may be required as staff prepare for the newer ships.
NOTE: The word length for this assignment is 2,000 words (+/- 10%). This excludes the contents page, references/bibliography and any annex/appendices.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note