Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Final Case Study (Ethical Hacking) Please answer under each question. In this f
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Final Case Study (Ethical Hacking)
Please answer under each question.
In this final case, you demonstrate the complete understanding of the core concepts you have learned throughout the duration of this class. I will be looking for a strong and thorough understanding of the topics you present and the supporting evidence you provide. You will be providing 3 separate case studies analyzing fictional organizations. For each case, you will walk through the 13 chapters/weeks of the topics we have presented and discuss some of the major topics in each chapter and apply them to the fake organization that I specify. I understand that many people have not yet worked within an organization such as these but use your best judgment and utilize resources around you to help fill in gaps or uncertainties.
Organizations for case study:
1. Small College or University (Assume it has a lower end budget, no highly advanced IT infrastructure/teams, it does have access to students and some access to IT security vendors so they might have a few newer styles of security tools, producing well rounded students is a core/critical function)
2. Car manufacturing plan (Assume it has a medium size budget, it has some IT infrastructure and teams supporting, it will have access to IT vendors/security equipment but may not be top of the line or new, will have extensive OT systems and embedded systems, and vast amounts of automation, producing its product effectively & efficiently is a core/critical function)
3. Top Secret US Government Site (Assume it has a massive budget, highly advanced IT professionals & state of the art equipment, Largely IT focused but might have some footprint of OT or embedded systems, security is a core focus/critical function)
For each organization, please discuss the following topics:
1. Paragraph 1 (Ethical Hacking Intro & Pentesting): Discuss any IT regulations you think each organization might adhere to. Also discuss whether you think that the organization has regular penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, internal red team events, and/or threat hunting. Based on what you know, think about if they have the budget, IT personnel, and knowledge to do these things and if so, do you think it is their whole environment or certain aspects.
2. Paragraph 2 (SysAdmin & TCP/IP): In this paragraph, discuss the type of personnel you think each organization might have and where you might find some strengths and weaknesses of each. Also discuss briefly what type of IT architecture or infrastructure you might find. Do they have just computers? Servers? Other devices? How are they connected? Can they talk to other systems or the internet?
3. Paragraph 3 (Network & Computer Attacks): In this paragraph, find an article discussing an attack or hack that happened to a similar organization, look at how the adversary was able to get into their systems and what was their objective (destruction, money, fun?). Think about whether this area or weakness still might pose a threat to your fake organization.
4. Paragraph 4 (Footprinting & Social Engineering): In the next couple of paragraphs walk through the steps you, as an ethical hacker, might attack each organization with respect to footprinting and social engineering. Explain some methods of attack and some probable defenses each organization might have.
5. Paragraph 5 (Scanning & Enumeration): In this paragraph, talk about the methods you might use to scan each environment, what you are most likely to find and how you might go about enumerating within. What defenses might you run across?
6. Paragraph 6 (Exploitation & Post-Exploitation): In this paragraph, discuss the manner in which you, the ethical hacker, might attempt to exploit each environment, what you might find, and what route of post-exploitation would you take? Remember, they each have a core function or goal, how might you best disrupt or prevent that goal in order to fix the largest issues with each organization.
7. Paragraph 7 (Vulnerabilities): In this paragraph, research one vulnerability that might affect each organization, talk about the impact of this vulnerability and how an ethical hacker might use it against the organization.
8. Paragraph 8 (Attack Web Servers): In this paragraph, talk about their external facing footprint, does each organization have many webservers? What might they do or have on them, and would they probably be good targets?
9. Paragraph 9 (Embedded OS’s & IoT devices): In this paragraph, talk about each organization and their embedded OS’s, IoT (smart devices) and OT (large/heavy equipment). Does each organization have it? How might the ethical hacker leverage these devices and what can compromising these cause or do?
10. Paragraph 10 (Cryptography & Encryption): In this paragraph, talk about each organization and if we think they practice good encryption hygiene. Is data encrypted all over the organization? Is it encrypted at rest, during transportation and uses strong algorithms?
11. Paragraph 11 (Attacking wireless): In this paragraph, discuss if you think each organization has a wireless network and how prevalent it might be. Do you think this might be a good route of attacking, why or why not based on how much wireless they have and how connected is the wireless network with the rest of their network?
12. Paragraph 12 (Network Protection Systems & Recommendations): In this final paragraph, discuss any and all of the protective measures or techniques you think each organization might have or be using to thwart attacks. Would this organization be an easier target or harder target? Then at the end give a final recommendation to the organization’s IT security team. Pick one overall topic or area you think would be their biggest weakness and develop one plan or strategy for how they could fix this issue.
Congratulations on a job well done in Ethical Hacking! Have an excellent summer and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note