Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
1. Reflect on the Wk 4 Group Discussion – Current Issues in Nursing. Use the sam
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
1. Reflect on the Wk 4 Group Discussion – Current Issues in Nursing. Use the same topic and position to complete this assignment.
a. Topic: Is healthcare a right or privilege?
– Position: Healthcare is a right.
2. Summarize the decision-making model you employed and the process used to arrive at your position.
3. Review the following resources from this week’s University Library Resources if you need additional information about ethical decision-making models:
– “An Integrated Ethical Decision-Making Model for Nurses” (Attached below)
– Nursing Ethics in Everyday Practice: A Step-By-Step Guide, Ch. 2: Ethical Decision-Making (Attached below)
4. Summarize and explain each group member’s position and evidence. (The position of each member of my team is also attached in a word document below)
5. Explain how seeing the positions and evidence of others changed or reinforced your position.
6. Write a 825 word essay in APA 7 format
7.Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years that support your positions.
8. Include an APA-formatted reference list.
1. Chooses an appropriate decision-making model
2. Summarizes the decision-making model
3. Explains each of your team members’ position and evidence
4. Explains how seeing other positions affected their own stance
5. Cites at least 3 evidence-based, peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years. Uses APA format. Cites references in-text. Cites page/paragraph number for direct quotes.
6. Assignment is free of grammatical errors, language maintains a scholarly and succinct tone
7. Follows a structure that is clear, concise, and appropriate, including Level 1 headings for key points
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note