Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
SELECTION PORTION Your advertisement for the “Customer Service and Sales – Assis
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Your advertisement for the “Customer Service and Sales – Assistant Manager” resulted in six (6) applications. (Obviously this is an unrealistic number but manageable for the assignment.)
1. Set up a scoring table or matrix, which identifies the top five selection criteria, the weighting and scoring procedures and a comments section. Make 6 copies of your scoring table. For each applicant complete a separate scoring table including point form comments. (Example- justification for why the applicant received a certain score for each of the criteria.) Resumes and cover letters attached.
2. Finally, using the Customer Service and Sales Assistant Manager job, identify 3 specific hazards and how they should be controlled. Ensure you also identify the control level.
1. Selection Criteria 5 criteria X 2 marks each= 10 marks
– 1 mark for criteria and description- e.g. Stating “Leadership skills” is not enough. Need to explain what you mean by Leadership skills. E.g. Ability to motivate others and to get people to work together to accomplish goals.
– 1 mark for explaining why this is an important criterion in selecting someone for this job. Relate to responsibilities of the job from the Job Description.
2. (a) Scoring matrix 1 mark
– Submit a blank form that could be used to score each of the resumes which includes selection criteria, the weighting and scoring procedures and a comments section.
(b) Scoring matrix completed for each applicant – 5 marks
– Include point form notes for your evaluation of each resume
3. Health and Safety hazard identification – 3 marks
– Correctly identifies and explains three applicable job hazards (1 mark)
– Includes and explains at least control level for each of the hazards (2 marks)
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note