Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
DIRECTIONS: 1. Follow the format below. Be specific, detailed, and thorough in a
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
1. Follow the format below. Be specific, detailed, and thorough in all responses.
2. Use agency charts wherever possible e.g., budget, organizational chart for staffing patterns. If charts are not available, use your creativity to develop an organizational chart. Always clearly locate your program on the chart.
3. Use the latest available data such as the agency’s or organization’s annual report.
4. Exact words from agency documents or brochures must be placed in quotation marks and cited in as reference.
Minimum of 6 pages (excluding charts).
The agency you will be working on is called Community Crisis Services, Inc.
A. Agency and Program: Purpose and Services
· Agency purpose/mission; goals and services
· Describe the services offered by this agency and its targeted population.
· What theoretical/conceptual framework has been adopted by the agency?
· Describe the diversity of the agency related to race, ethnicity, gender etc.
· Describe the makeup of the interdisciplinary teams in your agency related to professional roles.
· How are client services evaluated?
B. Organizational Structure
· What is the administrative structure of the overall agency?
· Describe the Advisory Board or Board of Directors.
· What is the administrative structure of your program?
· What is the staffing pattern? What is the composition of the professional staff?
· What are your comments about the sufficiency of support staff?
· Discuss the cultural diversity that exists within the staffing pattern.
· How is the program funded? Sources of operating funds? Grants? Are there funding issues?
· How does the program interface with the community it serves?
· Provide an example of professional social work that you have observed in your agency.
C. Client Profile
· What clients are served in your program?
· Age groups
· Racial and ethnic backgrounds
· Gender groups
· Groups officially served
· For your ASP, describe one social problem from your field internship that cuts across all ASPs (for example, lack of resources, transportation).Please think of other examples.
· Identify and briefly describe supportive resources within the community.
· Briefly explain a program policy that is representative of the agency’s service delivery system.
D. Community Demographics
· Geographic Boundaries
· Legislative District(s) and elected representative(s)
· *Location of offices
· Poverty rates, unemployment, population breakdown by age, race, education levels, infant mortality and teen pregnancy rates, health disparities, senior housing
· Describe any commercial activity and opportunities for employment
E. Community Profile
· Describe the physical and social environment in which the agency is located.
· Identify an advocacy /special interest group within this community, and community influence related to social and economic justice.
F. Community Resources
· Identify current resources available to clients served by your agency
· Identify any commercial activity and opportunities for employment.
G. Summary/Concluding Statement
· Summarize your thoughts after having completed this document.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note