Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
The final project for this course is the creation of a company consult debrief t
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
The final project for this course is the creation of a company consult debrief that analyzes an existing web application with regard to its human computer interaction (HCI) and recommends solutions for improving the application to meet the needs of the intended audience. This assessment will give you a chance to demonstrate your skills in employing user-centered methodologies in the analysis of an existing web application, and you will make recommendations for improving the application to meet the end user’s needs.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following course outcomes:
• Assess the potential of user interfaces for meeting their intended audiences’ needs
• Determine the extent to which IT applications demonstrate compliance with accessibility guidelines in recommending improvements that align with standards-based policies
• Evaluate user interfaces using heuristic evaluation techniques for their compliance with human-computer interaction best practices
• Propose user-centered solutions that apply human-computer interaction best practices in meeting the intended audience’s needs
Use one of the web-based applications listed below as the basis for your analysis and recommendations.
• Wufoo. Wufoo allows you to create surveys and invitations and even to take orders online. You can show the results in graphical form with pie charts, bar graphs, and line graphs. This is a free application, but it requires registration.
• FreshBooks. FreshBooks features invoicing, web-based time tracking, and expense tracking with rich functionality. Because the free version
allows for up to three customers, this application is most useful for service-oriented businesses with just a few clients. This is a free application, but it requires registration.
• MailChimp. MailChimp enables you to quickly create email newsletters. This is a free application, but it requires registration.
• Capsule. Capsule is a customer relationship management (CRM) system designed for small businesses. This is a free application, but it requires registration.
• Weebly. Weebly’s website-building and hosting service allows you to build up to two sites. You can also set up a blog, and readers can post comments. This is a free application, but it requires registration.
• PayPal. PayPal offers a secure electronic shopping cart that gets your electronic storefront up and running within minutes. This is a free application, but it requires registration. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
1. Overview. Identify the application you chose, its intended audience, and the reasons you chose it.
2. Analysis. Assess the existing application with regard to human-computer interaction (HCI), being sure to employ appropriate HCI terminology.
a. Visual/Graphic Design. Describe the application’s overall aesthetic quality, layout of information, and clarity of visual elements (e.g., icons) with regard to how they are presented to the audience. You may also wish to provide details about whether these elements are aligned with industry best practices.
b. Ease of Use. Describe the navigability of the application and its ability to move users through tasks in a logical and flexible manner with respect to HCI best practices. Justify your position with specific examples.
c. Functionality. Assess the functionality of the application with respect to HCI best practices. For example, how long does it take for each page to load? Do the application’s required user actions correspond to their goals? How accessible is the information the user is trying to obtain? (That is, must the user go to multiple systems for information?) Justify your position with specific examples.
d. Environmental Factors. What potential factors in the intended audience’s environment would impact the use of the application? For example, if the site requires sound to relay critical information and the audience is in a library, how would that impact the user experience?
e. Cognitive Load. Discuss how the application accounts for human limitations in cognitive capabilities (e.g., how user friendly the application is for users with various levels of technical knowledge), as well as sensory capabilities (e.g., how well the application is designed to avoid eye strain), with respect to HCI best practices. Justify your position with examples.
f. Human Factors. Describe the impact of human factors—such as culture, gender, or socioeconomic status—on the intended audience’s use of the application.
g. Accessibility. Discuss whether the application demonstrates compliance with accessibility guidelines. Justify your position with specific
examples. For example, you might use the following Section 508 standards to identify potential gaps in the current application: “Software Applications and Operating Systems,” “Web-Based Intranet and Internet Information and Applications,” and “Functional Performance Criteria.”
3. Recommendations. Recommend changes to improve the human-computer interaction, and describe the methodologies that back up your recommendations.
a. Changes. Given the analysis you have conducted, describe specific changes you would recommend for improving the application’s human-computer interaction with respect to its intended audience, and describe how you would implement those improvements.
b. Accessibility. Given the analysis you conducted above, describe specific changes you would recommend for bringing the application into full compliance with accessibility guidelines, and describe how you would implement those improvements.
c. Methodologies. Describe the user-centered methodologies that support your recommendations, and describe how they support your recommendations. For example, what human factors should be taken into account in improving the effectiveness of the user interface for a broader audience?
d. User’s Environment. What recommendations would you make in aligning the application to the needs of the user’s environment? Why?
For example, if critical instructions are in the audio and the environment is not conducive to hearing them, how would recommend that information be conveyed?
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note