Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Assignment Questions 1. A) What is the basic purpose of an evaluation? (B) L
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
1. A) What is the basic purpose of an evaluation? (B) List 5 additional purposes of an evaluation. (C) List 3 benefits of performance evaluations. (D) List the components of an evaluation cycle.
2. (A) Define line inspection and identify its 2 purposes. (B) List 4 descriptors of spot inspections. (C) List 4 descriptors of staff inspections. (D) List the 6 objectives of staff inspections.
3. (A) What is the main purpose of a performance evaluation? (B) List 4 other purposes of a performance appraisal. (C) List 5 benefits/descriptors of an informal evaluation. (D) List 2 descriptors of a formal evaluation and 4 ways to measure performance. 4. (A) List the 2 practices to enhance agency integrity. (B) Define and explain by-the-numbers evaluation, (C) List the 3 consequences of evaluation. (D) List 3 categories a Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool can help managers assess their current status. (E) List 6 types of agency stakeholders for Community Policing Self-Assessment Tool surveys.
5. List and explain in detail the 6 common types of performance evaluations.
6. List and explain the detail 8 problems of performance appraisals.
7. (A) List and define the 4 areas of litigation agencies are susceptible to if fitness requirements and need of officers are not addressed. (B) What is the consensus among law enforcement managers regarding quotas? (C) What generally is elicited when a quota systems is used? (D) List 8 performance criteria and standards evaluations may include.
8. (A) Define accreditation. (B) List 4 tangible and 4 intangible benefits of accreditation. (C) List 5 criticisms of accreditation. (D) What is the assertion and recommendation Fitzpatrick and Martin make regarding accreditation?
9. (A) What are two results of community surveys? (B) Explain the difference in the use of mail and phone surveys. (C) List 7 areas internal surveys could be used to determine how effective a department might be. (D) List 4 results of the study of patrol officer’s attitudes toward citizen satisfaction surveys.
10. (A) Identify and explain a research approach that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating a specific problem. (B) Identify and define the two kinds of statistics involved. (C) List and explain 2 programs and/or organizations that can assist a law enforcement agency in evaluating specific problems or conducting research. (D) Explain the composition and 4 steps of groups-forums-roundtable discussions.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note