Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Assignment Details Unit 4 Assignment: Disclosure and Documentation Unit outcomes
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Unit 4 Assignment: Disclosure and Documentation
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
• Discuss liability in healthcare.
• Define defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidentiality.
• Describe physician-patient relationship.
• Explain contract issues related to healthcare providers.
Course outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
• HI135-2: Illustrate how health care laws and regulations apply to the management of health information.
• GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
A cause of action for improper disclosure of health information may result from either a negligent or intentional act. Complete an Internet search and find news stories related to breach of patient confidentiality. Write a summary of at least one of the stories you find outlining the elements of a cause of action for negligence outlined in the Reading for this unit. Be sure to use your texts as a reference for your work. Discuss liability in health care, legal concepts and principles, and use legal terminology from the Reading supporting your opinion about the improper disclosure.
Part 1 writing requirements: Your summary should be approximately 500 words.
Visit The Joint Commission (TJC), Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) websites and spend some time navigating the sites to learn more about these important healthcare regulatory agencies.
The Joint Commission. (2018). Retrieved from https://www.jointcommission.org
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. (2018). Retrieved from http://www.carf.org/home/
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (2018). Retrieved from https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Regulations-and-Guidance.html
Part 2 writing requirements: Should be approximately 500 words.
Select ONE of the agencies above and evaluate how the following items in order to prepare for your written Assignment:
• What is the importance of the agency you selected?
• Identify and compare the documentation guidelines for the health record from the agency you selected for at least 2 different healthcare settings.
• What are the ramifications if documentation guidelines are not met from each of the healthcare settings you chose (stakeholders perspective)?
• How often do facilities undergo surveys?
Written Assignment Requirements:
• For your written Assignment you will utilize your research in order to write an informative essay that reviews the areas outlined in the questions above. The informative essay you create will be used as a job-aid for new hires at your facility.
• Your informative essay should be a minimum of 500 words, in MS Word format, double-spaced with 12 pt Times New Roman font.
• Include a title page and reference page. Be sure to use APA in-text citations in addition to the reference page to attribute each source.
• Your writing should follow APA format and follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
• Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
Grading Rubric is attached
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note