Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite The
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
Please reference your work according to the Harvard style as defined in Cite Them Right Online
Demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective people
Identify and evaluate key HR processes which underpin the performance management of people at
Demonstrate an understanding of contemporary issues facing line managers relating to people
You are tasked with writing a ‘Reflective Portfolio’ of 2,000 word (+/- 10%) which will contain several parts
compiled in the form of a written report. Using appropriate theory and relevant models, you are to reflect on
key topics covered throughout this module and create a portfolio which demonstrates your reflection on:
1. Current issues facing line managers relating to people management
2. The knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective people manager
3. HR processes which underpin the performance management
The main contents are described below in more detail and should be discussed with the tutor throughout
the module as you work on your assignment.
The portfolio will contain the following parts:
1. Title Page
2. Executive Summary word count 300
3. Table of Contents
5. Reflection on current issues facing line managers relating to people management
6. Reflection on the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be an effective people manager
7. Reflection on HR processes which underpin the performance management
10. Reference List
– Cross C & Carbery R (2016) Organisational Behaviour: An Introduction (1st Edition)
– Mullins L (2016) Management and Organisation Behaviour (12th Edition) FT
– Huczynski A & Buchanan D (2017) Organisational Behaviour (9th Edition) London,
– Farmer M & Yellowley W (2012) Managing People 1st Edition, Pearson Education
– Foot M & Hook C (2015) Introducing Human Resource Management (7th Edition)
London: FT Prentice Hall
– Torrington D, Hall L, Taylor S and Atkinson, C (2014) Human Resource
Management (9th edn) London: FT Prentice Hall
– People Management
– Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – www.cipd.co.uk
– Personnel Today – www.personneltoday.com
– ACAS – www.acas.org.uk
– Investors in people – www.Investorsinpeople.co.uk
– HR Magazine – www.hrmagazine.co.uk
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note