Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
For this discussion, you will analyze a case study in public health from the tex
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
For this discussion, you will analyze a case study in public health from the textbook Master of Public Health Competencies: A Case Study Approach edited by Santella. Please review the following case study from this text:
● Chapter 10: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Priority Setting and Resource Management Process.
This case study was based on real public health initiatives. Therefore, your engagement in this discussion will help you hone workforce-related skills for public health practice.
For your initial/main post, please address all of the following questions:
● Basic Principles and Tools of Public Health Finance:
○ If you were the chair of the SAP Committee or chair of the Planning Council, what steps would you take to ensure all members (ranging from consumers without formal education to physicians and other providers) understand the basic budget principles and resource allocation/management processes?
○ Within the informational resources or training provided to the membership, what concepts would you cover?
■ Note: Outline at least two (2) basic principles of financial and resources management. For each principle, explain at least one (1) basic tool that could be used for financial and resources management in public health.
■ Suggested format:
● Basic Principle 1: Details of corresponding tool 1.
● Basic Principle 2: Details of corresponding tool 2.
● Strategic Financial and Resources Management:
○ What strengths and weaknesses can you identify for the budget and resource allocation/management process done by the Nassau–Suffolk Ryan White Planning Council?
○ What strategic management tools would you use to analyze this situation? Please explain.
○ How would you address weaknesses through the effective/efficient management of resources? Provide an example based on the case study.
● Negotiating and Mediating Conflicts:
○ How would you manage the conflicts of interest that arise when providers and consumers try to influence a vote on allocations to meet their own needs? Explain how you would mediate these differing goals to arrive at a common conclusion.
○ In McCarthy and Hay’s (2015) Advanced Negotiation Techniques, four mantras of negotiation were detailed. How would you apply these mantras to managing conflicts during negotiations in public health? Which mantra is most important to addressing the conflict of differing goals (in your opinion), and how would this mantra help negotiations arrive at a common conclusion? To be clear, McCarthy and Hay’s (2015) negotiation mantras were:
■ Negotiation Mantra 1: Negotiation Is Perceptual, Not Factual
■ Negotiation Mantra 2: Clear Yourself of Emotion and Be Pragmatic
■ Negotiation Mantra 3: Negotiation Is Cooperative, Not Competitive
■ Negotiation Mantra 4: Rapport First, Understanding Second
In all posts, please make certain to include in-text citations and a reference list.
2 pages, APA STYLE
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note