Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
** The task is in Red Please do it from scratch Is number and subheading is requ
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
** The task is in Red Please do it from scratch Is number and subheading is required***
I have bachelor degree in midwifery. I have up to two years of experience in the field of MCH and reproductive health in which I helped mothers during their pregnancy, birth and postpartum period. I am privileged to witness so many first touches of newly born Babies; when parents they first laid eyes on their babies burst into tears for happiness especially mothers. On the contrary, I also witnessed the heart breaking stories of so many young poor women who cannot get their daily food distribution or even if they have food didn’t use the correct way to get a health nutrition, so may hope is to make plans to them to teach how to eat healthy food, mostly pregnant women need a special food and care during pregnancy, birth and postpartum period, so I hope to become a women and child health specialist to help the mothers and children in my country who is really need a necessary health care services.
*My career plan after I done my master degree will be:
* Making public healthier and reducing differences between the health of different groups by promoting healthier lifestyles, advising my government and supporting action by local government, the Somali ministry of health and Somali people.
* Protecting the nation from public health hazards.
* Preparing for and responding to public health emergencies.
* Improving the health of the whole population by sharing my knowledge and experiences and identifying and preparing for future public health challenges
* Supporting local authorities and the Somali ministry of Health to plan and provide health and social care services such as immunisation and screening programmes, and to develop the public health system and its specialist workforce
* Researching, collecting and analysing data to improve my understanding of public health challenges..
***********This is what Chevening wants***********
Please do it from scratch
Is number and subheading is required
1. Leadership and influence: Chevening is looking for individuals who will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer.
(minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 150 words)
2. Relationship building and shared learning: Chevening is looking for individuals with strong professional relationship-building skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Please explain how you build and maintain relationships in a professional capacity, using clear examples of how you currently do this, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future. (Minimum word count: 100 words; maximum word count: 150 words)
3. Studying in the UK: Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future. Please enter new information and examples here and not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form (minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 150 words)
4. Career plan: Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer-term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relate to what the UK government is doing in your country. (minimum word count: 100 words, maximum word count: 150 words)
Please DO tailor your personal statement to the course and be explicit – you need to demonstrate your subject knowledge and skills, as well as a meaningful commitment to what you’ll be studying.
Please DON’T include details of extra-curricular activities unless they genuinely contribute to your understanding of and desire to study the course subject matter.
Please note that we are unable to fully consider your application without the above.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
The above is what Chevening wants from currently she is Staff health Office to the Somali Red Crescent Society
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note