Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
In this paper students must develop a culturagram to promote the social work stu
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
In this paper students must develop a culturagram to promote the social work student’s understanding, engagement, and intervention planning with an immigrant/refugee family.
The purpose of this assignment is for the student to demonstrate in-depth understanding of a family’s cultural background–students are encouraged to visit the NASW Code of Ethics and review the Core Value that addresses Cultural Competence. The student is expected to assess a family in the following 11 areas:
1. Reasons for immigrating
2. Legal status
3. Length of time in the United States
4. Language spoken at home and in the community
5. Health access and beliefs
6. Impact of crisis/traumatic events in the past and present
7. Contact with cultural institutions and holidays, food, and dress
8. Past and current experiences with racism, discrimination, and bias
9. Values about education and work
10. Family values involving gender, age, myths, and rules
11. The student’s challenges and difficulties dealing with her/his bias. The student’s struggles understanding the uniqueness of the immigrant/refugee family and establishing trust.
12. The student must include on the paper the template for the culturagram. The student must include a description of each of the 10 areas of at least 50 words.
13. Students are required to utilize the APA (American Psychological Association) format for all written materials and assignments. The assignment must meet a minimum of five (5) narrative pages, not including the title or reference pages. The student must also include a minimum of five (5) scholarly references from professional literature sources to support this assignment.
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university, or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
We have hired a team of professionals who provide expert academic help. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders who are able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support team.
On Time Delivery
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Our support agents are available 24/7 and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all sources and in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
Customer satisfaction has always been one of our basic concerns. If you don’t feel satisfied with our delivered work, you can request for a refund.
We assure you that your document will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism and grammatical errors as we use highly authentic and licit sources.
Our confidential essay writing service protects your privacy
We cherish your trust and do our best to protect you. Anything that you share with our private essay writing service is never misused as the access to your personal data is very limited. Your payment details and credit card number also fall under strict protection when you buy a custom essay online from us.
Meet Our Team
Wondering who’s working behind the scenes of our professional essay writing service? We have over 700 amazing people on our team including developers, QA engineers, designers, managers, HR specialists, marketers, essay writers, and many more. See who takes care of the orders you place.
There are 400+ essay writers from all over the world on our team who go through a 3-step hiring process. We call them super-writers because most of them have master’s degrees; therefore, they know the ins and outs of the discipline in which they specialize.
Our extra-fast and caring support assistants answer your questions 24/7 and resolve any of your troubles. Our team was even nominated for the 2019 Best Quality Management Team Award by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service.
Talk To Us
Need any help? Feel free to Send Us a Note